2017 Reading Challenge?

Discussion in 'Fantasy' started by TomTB, Sep 14, 2017.

1. John21

John21 Possibly a Darkfriend

Currently I am reading books of sidney sheldon.
    Great Author I must say.

Also I am writing articles and blogs on the topic of Ransomware.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2017
  2. Darth Tater

Darth Tater Journeyed there and back again

^^^^I wouldn't click on those ^^^^^

3. John21

John21 Possibly a Darkfriend

Chill,

I am just a blogger and writer.
    There is nothing malicious in those link.

It will just take you to my blog only :)

4. Darth Tater

Darth Tater Journeyed there and back again

Well, when you come out of nowhere and start advertising your own things that have nothing to do with fantasy books it is considered spamming. You aren't contributing anything so even if it isn't malicious nobody is going to give it a second look. So NO, I wouldn't click on it regardess. Nobody here wants the forum littered by advertisements. It's not here for those purposes. If you have something to say related to fantasy books by all means feel free to do so. If you want to post something that is one line that everyone already knows there is a general fiction section you can post in. But keep the rest to yourself. Your purposes for posting are clear. You merely want to advertise your blog and book. SPAMMERS are not welcome. Take it elsewhere and if you must spam to sell your product I suggest you work on your presentation.Only an idiot would take the bait and you won't find any here. So like, no, I will not chill when it comes to trolls. ;) Would you want someone going on your blog stating "Ransomewhere is bad and should be prevented". Hey read my blog and fantasy book I wrote called..." and posting links. In essence it is SPAM.

5. Alucard

Alucard In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge! Staff Member

I have edited your post @John21
    Spaming as your first post is cause for banning. It is also enough cause to delete your posts, but instead I have only edited it and deleted your questionable links. You have a chance to start on the right foot here on BFB.
    Any further spamming will get you banned.

Also the topic of this thread is 2017 Reading Challenge, so your post should at least in part reflect on the topic, instead of just using it as a segway into here are the links to my blog, not addressing the topic of the thread anywhere.

6. TomTB

TomTB The Master Tweeter Staff Member

This reminds me .. really need to start thinking about the challenge! :)