A Medieval Fantasy set in England, about a noble man that has become a monk, it had demons

Loxs Darktide

Possibly a Darkfriend
I cannot recall the Author or Title or even the character names. I read it years ago. I think it was book one of a series.

The setting is in England. There is a monk that was a nobleman. He is traveling and ends up sleeping with a woman who is already pregnant. However at the same time the monk's uncle was sleeping with another woman. It turns out both women were demons and somehow the monk impregnates the one that was sleeping with his uncle.

He is being pursued by another monk since he fled his duties. He ends up agreeing to marry the demon that is pregnant with his child and claim the baby. Everyone thinks he is doing it just to help out his uncle though.

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
I cannot recall the Author or Title or even the character names. I read it years ago. I think it was book one of a series.

The setting is in England. There is a monk that was a nobleman. He is traveling and ends up sleeping with a woman who is already pregnant. However at the same time the monk's uncle was sleeping with another woman. It turns out both women were demons and somehow the monk impregnates the one that was sleeping with his uncle.

He is being pursued by another monk since he fled his duties. He ends up agreeing to marry the demon that is pregnant with his child and claim the baby. Everyone thinks he is doing it just to help out his uncle though.
Sounds like a Dr. Phill episode I saw last week. I haven't read anything remotely similar to that. Can't help you here, mate.