Allan Batchelder, author of the Immortal Treachery series, will answer your questions!

kenubrion

Journeyed there and back again
Nice work, Allan. You're a pro at many things. The Tooth Fairy thing is hilarious. You're comfortable in front of a camera.

Last edited:

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Hah, cool stuff Allan!

Maark Abbott

Slightly off topic, but has anyone ever made a Batch-man pun? Because I'd totally get behind that.

I'll have a look at the audio later - why am I imagining it'll sound like Sean Bean though? Beardy Yorkshireman and swords just seem to mingle.

Maark Abbott

As for Batch-man, c'mon. I've been called every bat and butt pun you can imagine.
Whereas I can only ever be Maark, a butt.

ABatch

Just popped in to say I'm not dead! Went off to Europe for three weeks (nearly died of heatstroke) and have come home to continue working on Book Five, also the audio version of S,B & F, and the short story I've mentioned elsewhere. Busy, busy, busy!

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Just popped in to say I'm not dead! Went off to Europe for three weeks (nearly died of heatstroke) and have come home to continue working on Book Five, also the audio version of S,B & F, and the short story I've mentioned elsewhere. Busy, busy, busy!
Which countries did you visit?