Allan Batchelder, author of the Immortal Treachery series, will answer your questions!

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Ireland (Cork, Vinsale, Eyeries, Killarney, Dublin), France (Paris, Tours, the Loire Valley, Versailles), London.
Wow, nice trip!

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
It was hotter than hell, but it somehow always is when I come to Europe. Cause and effect?
Aye, 't was crazy hot. Here in Holland it hasn't really rained in 3 months. We're experiencing a severe drought. And temperatures upwards of 35 degrees centigrade. Very high for my country.

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
Aye, 't was crazy hot. Here in Holland it hasn't really rained in 3 months. We're experiencing a severe drought. And temperatures upwards of 35 degrees centigrade. Very high for my country.
Here in Germany as well. I already went through two tubes of sunscreen just for july and august.

ABatch

Journeyed there and back again
IMMORTALCOVER.jpg

Coming soon -- the audiobook! Narrated by...

CHRISTOPHER SELBIE

After training at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School he has worked extensively in the United Kingdom and North America as an actor and director. His professional appointments have included directorships at London’s Old Vic Theatre, Compass Theatre in Denver as well as London’s West End. His acting roles have included Cyrano de Bergerac, Richard III and Iago. He currently lives in Derbyshire, England.

Message me if you want to be on the email list for updates, etc!

Maark Abbott

Journeyed there and back again
If I had someone else do all my marketing, I'd be a lot further along. More than halfway through. Everyone's about to die. The usual.
I wholeheartedly endorse this writing outlook.