Amazon Fire TV Stick only $19

sopranosfan

Journeyed there and back again
If you are an Amazon Prime member and have Internet with Wifi you just about have to buy this thing at this price. You do have to be a Prime member to get it at this price but if you are not and can get the 30 day trial you may want to consider it. I already have the Fire TV box and I still bought 2 at this price and I don't even have enough TVs to hook them up to.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
I can get my Prime (and other Ammy) instant video through my Wii. None of my TVs are fancy enough to be able to connect it to, otherwise. 'Cause they're like 15 years old and still have built-in (and broken) VCRs.

sopranosfan

I can get my Prime (and other Ammy) instant video through my Wii. None of my TVs are fancy enough to be able to connect it to, otherwise. 'Cause they're like 15 years old and still have built-in (and broken) VCRs.
I had one of those TV/VCR combos. I love the convenience of combos until the VCR or DVD goes out, have a TV/DVD combo in my bedroom now. I don't often advertise things I see for sale but I don't know if I have seen a much better TV/ electronics deal.

Ser Pounce

I did the 30-day free trial and ordered one. Couldn't resist at that price. It's a shame mine won't arrive until the first week of January due to high demand(it releases November 19th).

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
I did the 30-day free trial and ordered one. Couldn't resist at that price. It's a shame mine won't arrive until the first week of January due to high demand(it releases November 19th).
You're not alone. Most of the people on the Amazon forums who ordered them are waiting until after Thanksgiving to get theirs, even if they ordered as soon as they saw the deal. Although in practice, you may get it sooner. When I won my Kindle from BFB, there was a really late delivery date listed, but it ended up coming a lot earlier than expected.