Be Abendau'ed - book one free

kenubrion

Journeyed there and back again
Thank you jo. And congrats on the success of your series as well as Inish. It's fun sharing your success, and the success of all the authors here. Makes this a much more interesting fantasy forum.

jo zebedee

Thank you jo. And congrats on the success of your series as well as Inish. It's fun sharing your success, and the success of all the authors here. Makes this a much more interesting fantasy forum.
Oh, good, I don't want to be a self promoting pain... :D

Derk of Derkholm

Sorry I saw that too late (have not been on the forum for quite some time) ... not to get the book for free (I have all three of them now), but rather to endorse it to fellow forum members!

I really enjoyed reading the first two books.
I am actually re-reading them right now to prepare for the new third book, and am finding them again as imaginative and well-written as I found them the time I read them first.

So, if you have the chance to grab the books, read them on Kindle unlimited, or just request the free Kindle sample, do it!

My closest comparison of the books would be to Frank Herbert's Dune ... not necessarily from the subject matter involved, but as far as the mood and the setting are concerned.

So, IMO, no 'shameful self pushing' here, but a very good series waiting for new readers.

Best regards,
Andy

jo zebedee

Thanks so much, Andy, that absolutely made my day. I hope you like book 3 - the reviewers so far seem to like it best of the three. I think rereading book one is probably good, though - I was surprised when I wrote book 3 just how many little references in book one became clear to me and how much of it retained the relevance I hoped for.

I shall go off and grin inanely now. :)