Best Horror books (add your suggestions)

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
You sly devil, you...*linking* to DEVINE DESTINIES instead of mentioning it outright like usual.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
I just started on 'The Third Floor' by Stephani Hecht..just for Halloween :)
I'm glad they let you stay around, if only for comic relief.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
ebookfan

Always jumps in threads and talks about books no one's heard of. Never engages in any discussion. And always links to Extasy Books and/or Devine Destinies (e-book sites for stuff that seems to be poorly edited).

moonspawn

Journeyed there and back again
ebookfan

Always jumps in threads and talks about books no one's heard of. Never engages in any discussion. And always links to Extasy Books and/or Devine Destinies (e-book sites for stuff that seems to be poorly edited).
Didn't realize it was only one person who did all that.

Darth Tater

It-Stephen King - my favorite by King and one of my favorite books ever. It was creepy and I really enjoyed the story. The television version was a big joke.

Winter Moon -Dean Koontz. Probably the scariest book I ever read.

The Mummy-Ann Rice. A fun read if you're into the mummy sort of thing.

Relic- Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. I thought this was original and really scary too. Another book where they totally botched the movie.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
The television version was a big joke.
Ha! I loved this, but was around 10 when I watched it and it completely scared the sh*t out of me! The bit where the kid grabs down through the road drain to get something back .......... still gives me shivers!!

btkong

Staff member
Well, just a sneak sneak peak for you horror aficionados. I'm only telling you horror fans now as no one else knows about it just yet: [besthorrornovels.com ]. It's very beta and the proper site theme, layout, links, and all that other stuff is not yet up until next month, but there is plenty of best lists there to help you horror fans find what you are looking for ;)

Last edited:

Lev Daert

Philosophizes with Kellhus
Well, just a sneak sneak peak for you horror aficionados. I'm only telling you horror fans now as no one else knows about it just yet: [besthorrornovels.com ]. It's very beta and the proper site theme, layout, links, and all that other stuff is not yet up until next month, but there is plenty of best lists there to help you horror fans find what you are looking for ;)

OOOH!! Nice stuff in here!