Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
There, I followed you.

Jon Snow

No Power in the Verse can stop me
Staff member
There, I followed you.
Sweet. Once the site goes through the official relauch, we will be holding lots of giveaways, and liking facebook and following on twitter are used as entries to these giveaways. So job done =)

Antoxx

Journeyed there and back again
That was hard work. For anyone like me who is a wee bit older and has no idea how twitter works this is how I finally got there. First signed up, then did a search for bestfantasybooks (all one word) In the "people" section and clicked follow. There's probably a better way to do this or maybe it is pretty intuitive but it wasn't for me.

Jon Snow

Staff member
That was hard work. For anyone like me who is a wee bit older and has no idea how twitter works this is how I finally got there. First signed up, then did a search for bestfantasybooks (all one word) In the "people" section and clicked follow. There's probably a better way to do this or maybe it is pretty intuitive but it wasn't for me.
Yup or once you have signed up, just type @fantasy_books into the search field

Antoxx

Yup or once you have signed up, just type @fantasy_books into the search field
Yeah, I tried that earlier but was having no luck. Maybe you could put a Follow twitter link on the webpage. Make it idiot proof for people like me! =)

Jon Snow

Staff member
Yeah, I tried that earlier but was having no luck. Maybe you could put a Follow twitter link on the webpage. Make it idiot proof for people like me! =)
There. Added that to the first post =)

afa

You sure you got the right one?

When I was searching I came across someone else who had the twitter handle "Best Fantasy Books."

Jon Snow

Staff member
Oh yeah, bestfantasybook <--- twitter is NOT us. We're @fantasy_books or just click on the link in the first post

Thanks for noticing that afa

+1

Laurentius

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those rapscallions!

Though I do not use twitter, I checked in to see best fatasy books updates and such too. Looked at the other one too. I don't know much about twitter, so I jsut googled "best fantasy books twitter" and hit em! They shall be keelhauled!

I did go to facebook and press "Like" though. So much like!

Jon Snow

Staff member
Those rapscallions!

Though I do not use twitter, I checked in to see best fatasy books updates and such too. Looked at the other one too. I don't know much about twitter, so I jsut googled "best fantasy books twitter" and hit em! They shall be keelhauled!

I did go to facebook and press "Like" though. So much like!
Thanks for the support =)

+1

Jon, I follow and I tweeted (is that how you say it?) most of my favorite things on the site. Even marked them as my fav tweets so if anyone comes to visit my profile will see bunch of BFB articles. If you mind that just tell me I'll 'un-mark' them.

afa

I'm sure he doesn't.

Good publicity for the forums is always appreciated. Sometimes, though, negative pub is even better. So maybe start tweeting about how we are all axe-murderers and terrorists.

Jon Snow

Staff member
Haha yeah. I fully encourage people to link/tweet/facebook post anything from BFB.

We definitely want more publicity.

Chur

Jon Snow

Staff member