BFB Twitter Users

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm thinking of setting up a new List on our twitter account, just with members of our forum.

If you want me to add you on, just let me know your twitter username below, or PM me if you don't want it to be public!

Ta,
Tom

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Well, you can add me. But all my tweets are contest entries or customer service complaints directed at companies that make me angry.

I am @SneakyBurrito (big surprise there...).

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm personally quite interested to know if you won the PopSugar Fall Style Box! ;)

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
I'm personally quite interested to know if you won the PopSugar Fall Style Box! ;)
No, but I didn't really want it that much anyway. (Just can't resist free stuff. Like I said, my Twitter feed is basically crap -- and almost all my followers are self-published authors promoting their books, anyway.)

sopranosfan

Journeyed there and back again
Well, you can add me. But all my tweets are contest entries or customer service complaints directed at companies that make me angry.

I am @SneakyBurrito (big surprise there...).
That is the only thing I use mine for. I can go several months without ever even going on Twitter but the second a company makes me angry I'm on there telling them how I feel.

Bierschneeman

I don't have twitter, and I am too crotchety and old (in spirit) to get one.

but It sounds like a good idea

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
I don't use twitter. I know how, but I have nothing to say tweet.
I know this is an old post I'm responding to, but to be fair, twitter is basically full of people who have nothing to say but choose to tweet anyway...

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah 95% of twitter is a load of crap, but if you sift through that and get to the 5%of interesting stuff, then it's kind of ok. Lists help, so that you can focus on the stuff you want to know, rather than everything else!

The reason I'm working on the BFB twitter feed is to try and raise the profile of this site. It's a perfect medium for doing so.

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
I know this is an old post I'm responding to, but to be fair, twitter is basically full of people who have nothing to say but choose to tweet anyway...
Lol I know
That's why I open twitter once a year, and I follow 3 accounts.
I just don't get the appeal of it.

wakarimasen

Twitter: At once a stunning force for global communication and a towering pile of puerility.
It's like my dirty little secret (that and Murder She Wrote... anybody know they did a MSW crossover double episode with Magnum?! I only found that out the other day. It made me so happy, I'll be tracking that down.)
@badDayHappenin

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Would also be interested to hear if any of the newer members discovered the forum via twitter?

Danica

Queen of the boards!
Staff member
I think a few people have said they are coming over from twitter. You are doing an awesome job! s for me, I don't have twitter and I can't bring myself to enter into another form of social media

João Ribeiro

Congrats @TomTB I guess I'm going to sign up to Twitter after all. I sometimes google an account or two to see what's happening so I'll sign up.