Book Club: 'Heroes Die' Prologue + Day 1

Jon Snow

No Power in the Verse can stop me
Staff member
Ok guys. sorry this is a couple of days late. But hopefully you have all had a chance to get the book.

The assigned chapters are all of the proglogue and all of day 1. You have exactly one week from now to finish it. At the weeks end, the next assigned chapters will be posted regardless of whehter or not you have read it or posted on the forums.

I will be posting a new thread with a summary of prologue and day 1.

For the moment, please make a post here so we know you are part of the book club.

thanks
(if you have already read the book, you can still be part of the book club but please NO spoilers or I'll rip out your entrails and feed them to your mother.)

I am not sure I want to read this book, I've read roughly the part you outlined here and the sci fi / fantasy mix didn't feel that entertaining for me, I'll see if I can scrape up the time.

l3gacy

Dr. Awesomesauce
Staff member
I'm in and will be reading. Will comment once I get some pages knocked out.

Jon Snow

No Power in the Verse can stop me
Staff member
Sosseres said:
I am not sure I want to read this book, I've read roughly the part you outlined here and the sci fi / fantasy mix didn't feel that entertaining for me, I'll see if I can scrape up the time.
I was the same but reading on (about page 60) there really isn't too much sci-fi except transporting to the planet Ankhana