This may be an American deal only but today is Prime day and Amazon.com is offering 40% off your next Kindle purchase by buying any Kindle book today! It also applies to physical books but only ones sold and distributed directly by Amazon. Heck, I'm going to be a super cheap book and then use that code to buy the final WOT book.
"Buy a Kindle eBook today, earn 40% credit back towards your next book, up to a maximum of $20. Offer valid only once per customer.
Credit must be redeemed by July 25, 2017. Credit can be redeemed on Print books sold by Amazon.com and Kindle eBooks.
Within 24 hours of your purchase, you will receive an email that indicates the promotional credit has been added to your account." Terms and Conditions below.
"Kindle eBooks Prime Day Credit Promotion" Terms and Conditions
1. You must be an Amazon Prime member to be eligible for this offer
2. This is a limited time offer. Offer good while supplies last.
3. To receive a promotional credit, you must purchase a Kindle eBook by 11:59 pm PST on July 11, 2017. You then will receive a promotional credit equal to 40% (up to a maximum of $20) of the Kindle eBook’s purchase price, before any applicable taxes, and such credit will be automatically applied to your next Kindle eBook or physical book purchase.
4. Within 24 hours of purchase of a qualifying Kindle eBook, you will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates that the promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
5. Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PST) July 25, 2017.
6. Promotional credit only applies to (1) Kindle eBooks made available through Amazon.com; and (2) Physical books sold and delivered by Amazon.com. Physical books sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible."
7. Once applied to your account, the promotional credit will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
9. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
10.Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
11.Offer is not combined with other offers.
12.Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
13.If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
14.If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
15.Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
If you are looking to purchase any books from Amazon, you can get $5 off any book purchase of $15 or more. This offer is valid on print books only and excludes any digital content. Also, the product must be sold by Amazon (third-part sellers are not eligible). This offer is valid through July 12, 2017 at 11:59pm PT.
Use the promotion code PRIMEBOOKS17 at checkout. Unfortunately, this is not a multi-use coupon and you are limited to one book discount per account.
Again wrong numbering on amazon's part, this is not a 3rd book if you wanna count everything and call it first law world. It's 6th. https://www.goodreads.com/series/150214-first-law-world
Read after you've read all of these:
First Law Trilogy
The Blade Itself (The First Law #1)
Before They Are Hanged (The First Law #2)
Last Argument of Kings (The First Law #3)