bric-à-brac

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member

Andrew.J

Journeyed there and back again
I've found something really cool. Just take a look at this:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

I'll diefintley hvae to look itno tihs a bit mroe. :p

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've found something really cool. Just take a look at this:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

I'll diefintley hvae to look itno tihs a bit mroe. :p
I've seen tihs bofere ... it's a ltilte bit carzy how the hmaun bairn wkors!

Bierschneeman

Is there a character limit. I say
scipcoaedrcliticxglpialiiieouuarfs!!
Jsut wfuernodl!! It makes taotl
Iniiibeesnmeocsiprls of the sn see of dial test qiute felild wtih Uiimilvetnanagy

atheling

A Poet of the Khaiem
Is there a character limit. I say
Jsut wfuernodl!! It makes taotl
Iniiibeesnmeocsiprls of the sn see of dial test qiute felild wtih Uiimilvetnanagy
your mood icon is oddly appropriate for this post...

Andrew.J

I wonder if anyone can actually read it.
I say
Just wonderful!! It makes total
Iniiibeesnmeocsiprls of the sn see of dial test quite filled with Unimaginatively.

Give me a few days, I'll try to decrypt it when I have some time to kill. :D

Andrew.J

Damn. I think autocorrect damaged some of the smaller words

Sense is one
This made things much clearer and easier, thanks! :p
Seriously, though, I don't think I have the brain capacity required to solve the anagrams. Iniiibeesnmeocsiprls and scipcoaedrcliticxglpialiiieouuarfs especially look quite horrifying.

Bierschneeman

This made things much clearer and easier, thanks! :p
Seriously, though, I don't think I have the brain capacity required to solve the anagrams. Iniiibeesnmeocsiprls and scipcoaedrcliticxglpialiiieouuarfs especially look quite horrifying.
I already stated the long one, the other was incomprehensabilities, I may have used it incorrectly. But congratulations for solving the other long one

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member