Caption This

Boreas

Journeyed there and back again
Staff member
"I find your lack of Feng Shui....disturbing."

Boreas

Staff member
"Whichever little shit messed up on metric to imperial calculations is in for a little force choking."

Boreas

Staff member
*Sniff* "Oh Moffy, we had some good times, didn't we? Remember Alderaan?"

Last edited:

Boreas

Staff member
Every year Vader went to the Death Star Memorial to reminisce quietly about the good times he and Moffy had had, destroying planets and killing billions.

ofer

"Blow this for a game of soldiers. When I'll get back to the spaceship, the person who disables the tractor beam is gonna fry!"

Boreas

Staff member
"Now witness the power of this fully blessed and auspiciously placed Garden Sculpture."

Boreas

Staff member
Falling on hard times, Darth was forced to sell his architect's model of the Death Star, along with his stuffed, life-sized Ewok collection from Endor. He now lives in an old Imperial escape pod behind a 7-11.

Boreas

Staff member
Vader knew that giving the Death Star plans to Spinal Tap's set designers had been a big mistake.

Boreas

Staff member
The "Honey, I Shrunk the Death Star" movie made Darth very sad.

Boreas

Staff member
Darth concluded that force choking just wasn't enough anymore. With firm resolve, he decided to regular choke the culpable engineer. "That's what I need," he thought, "a change-up."

Boreas

Staff member
Isn't anyone else liking this caption game, or am I just enjoying it too much?

Boreas

Staff member
Dear Lord Vader,

We have always looked up to, and been inspired by, the immigration policies the Empire endorsed during the reign of your respected Emperor. Please accept this detailed replica of the Death Star as a token of our esteem. I hope it brings you some solace during an early and unexpected retirement.

Warm regards,

N. Farage

P.s.: Please find enclosed our registration form. We would be honoured to include you in our membership.

Last edited:

Boreas

Staff member
Space Shuttle - Horse Rider.jpg

Reminds me a little of Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer. Anyone remember that iconic painting?

Boreas

Staff member
NASA, still waiting for funding.

Boreas

Staff member
As he stared upon the monument, the man pondered the nature of dark magics that could create an abomination such as this, and was glad his world was rid of it.