Caption This

Boreas

Journeyed there and back again
Staff member
"Come on out Mouse. I'd like you to meet a Russian friend of mine. His name's Gunnovich."

Derk of Derkholm

"Jerry! Letter for you!"

Boreas

Staff member
"Dammint! Another increase on my Reindeer insurance premium."

Boreas

Staff member
"What did I tell you, Bill?" *secures handcuffs* "All that jive about extending life and expanding consciousness is horseshit. Get it into a gorram Grey and all it does is ruin Christmas."

wakarimasen

Background Elves.
"... best put him out of his misery. I'll smoother him with this fire blanket."
"Don't worry, I can break his neck right here. Like Gena Davies did in Long Kiss Goodnight? Remember that film?"
"Oh yeah... <Samuel L. voice> I'd have been here sooner but I was thinking up that ham on rye line!"
"That's the one. Lolz." <CRACK>

Boreas

Staff member
"Officer, his Virgo Cluster Dollars aren't worth squat to me. I'm going to have to ensla- uh, recruit another 100 'helpers' to make up for the lost time and destroyed gear."

Boreas

Staff member
Elf 1: "This is what happens when Rudolph's torch of a nose is off-duty."
Elf 2: "It's the boss' fault, always pamperin'. I bet ya he don't even have a cold."
Elf 1: "I hear ya. Bloody Diva is what he is, always demandin' time off on account of the others pokin' fun."
Elf 2: "Well, Prancer ain't laughing no more."

<momentary pause>​

Elf 1: "No, he ain't doing nothin' no more...'cept bein' served."
Elf 2: "First dibs on haunch."

Last edited:

Boreas

Staff member
That was the last time Z'lbbrtzt would indulge in plutonian sl@yb#erg, "its one hell of a drug," it thought.

[As it had this thought, Z'lbbrztrt caught a snippet of conversation in the background]

Santa: "..buUT o- off- offisher, i only hadd a'guple'ov egggnoggs..shs.. at the pole..."
Officer: "Please repeat your Jingle Bells backwards, Mr. Clause."

Boreas

Staff member
"Change me, you must. My business, finished is."