Caption This

Boreas

Journeyed there and back again
Staff member
"Maybe she'll be moved by the beauty of my homoerotic pose to offer me the secrets of her watery power. It worked wonders with the mud wizard."

Sir Arthur

First she opened her robe to distract him, then she splashed water in his eyes. Causing him to ruin his best sand castle ever!

Boreas

Staff member
"Ah, it's a good day for evil."

ofer

A director wannabe in the background, pitching his idea to a movie studio executive: "And this is our take for the YA version for the Four Riders of the Apocalypse"

Boreas

Staff member
Xenomorph: "Look, Lambert, I'm sorry. Parker was a mistake. Can we start over?"

Boreas

Staff member
"Well, what did you expect? That I was going to serenade you and put you gently back in your pod? You got the short straw, babe. Time to rip your heart out. Now, please stop making a scene. It's embarrassing."

Boreas

Staff member
"If it makes you feel better, I'll let you get high off the oxygen behind you before I, you know..."

Boreas

Staff member
As the Xenomorph faced the human, it realised that crying, hysterical meat just wouldn't taste any good. This was its first epiphany into the art of discerning good cuisine.

Boreas

Staff member
"Hate to break it to you, but I'm in the sequel and you're...not."

Boreas

Staff member
"Yah, I'm surprised, too. Just 30 minutes ago I was a measley little chestbuster. Lookit me now!"

Boreas

Staff member
"Me love you short time."