Check Out Our New Science Fiction Sister Site: BestScienceFictionBooks.com

kenubrion

Journeyed there and back again
I'm a brand new member in both sites. I personally like having the choice of the two and being able to dip in either one as I feel like it. SF forum is a lot quieter but it is very niche and and excitingly helpful!
Hi Elvira. Do note that this forum is the science fiction forum sort of attached to the fantasy forum for years. But the new Sci-Fi forum that btkong mentions in the first post of this thread is a new standalone entity, and mirrors the fantasy forum in that it has many, many subforums and best of lists, compare and contrast essays, and so on.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
S
Hi Elvira. Do note that this forum is the science fiction forum sort of attached to the fantasy forum for years. But the new Sci-Fi forum that btkong mentions in the first post of this thread is a new standalone entity, and mirrors the fantasy forum in that it has many, many subforums and best of lists, compare and contrast essays, and so on.
He (she?) is using both forums kenubrion :)

kenubrion

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
I thought that about Amaryllis!
Meanwhile, thanks to my moderator powers and making myself the crazy cat lady, no one gets confused about my gender any longer. I think.

Diziet Sma

Hired Nicomo Cosca, famed soldier of fortune
this forum is the science fiction forum
Thanks Kenubrion, Tom is right. I'm using both forums but mostly the SF one.

Diziet Sma

Thanks Kenubrion, Tom is right. I'm using both forums but mostly the SF one.
In fact, it was me who posted you a question in the SF forum regarding the Koven series...;)

kenubrion

In fact, it was me who posted you a question in the SF forum regarding the Koven series...;)
Oh. Then I better get back there. It has been a while.

MorteTorment

Welcome! (to both forums)
... yeah the SF forum is a lot quieter in comparison, but hopefully that'll change with more folk (like you) joining :)
It's cool that you're into a lot of Science Fiction books Tom :D

MorteTorment

I'm a mere SF novice ... @Boreas is the king of sf over in the BSFB forum! I'm just there to make up the numbers ;)
Your point is irrelevant because everything is by default better with you around Tom! :D