COMPETITION !!!!

ofer

Journeyed there and back again
Went for a 2 mile run this morning . My legs hurt!
Some inside information for all you gamblers out there - when I first started to do morning runs, I lost 5 pounds in the first week alone. When you're not used to physical effort the body gets out of its normal routine.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Missed my run this morning cos it was raining too hard, and just ate a pack of chocolate biscuits. Swings n roundabouts!!

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Missed my run this morning cos it was raining too hard, and just ate a pack of chocolate biscuits. Swings n roundabouts!!
The story of my life. Well, not exactly, but close. I'm like: "I did my P90X3 workout today. So now I can have cake!"

wakarimasen

You, sir, are 13 stone 10 pounds.

Feels weird just saying that to someone I don't know, it's oddly exhilarating as it's against my nature as an Englishman.
I might start doing that in life in general to spice things up:
"You, madam, have a moustache. "
"You, young urchin, are incapable of suspending your jeans correctly around your waist."

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
"You, young urchin, are incapable of suspending your jeans correctly around your waist."
Sadly, in Atlanta, this is not limited to the "young." I saw a man older than I am (probably in his 40s) at a Target store last week, the entirety of whose tighty whities was in clear view. I honestly don't know how he could walk without falling over.

wakarimasen

@TomTheBeliever I would say "..and proud.", but given the way the elections went I'm not so sure.
(For non UK members, we just elected a bunch of guys who would be at home in sinister black collarless shirts to represent us in Europe. Ever seen "V for Vendetta"? Like that but with added buffoonary.)
But I'm certainly happy to increase the number of brit board users by 50%...

l3gacy

Dr. Awesomesauce
Staff member
you think 6 foot 2 inches and 189 pounds is fat? You're a dickhole.

ninja edit: i don't really think @Antoxx is a dickhole. I'm 6'0 189 lbs and i've recently lost about 40 pounds and I look rather normal now (I was pretty heavy at 225ish). just sayin, Antoxx is either super skinny or has no concept of how much people weigh and how weight looks on people of various heights.

Also I guess I'll throw my pennies in and say 18.3571 stone (257 pounds).

Antoxx

you think 6 foot 2 inches and 189 pounds is fat? You're a dickhole.

ninja edit: i don't really think @Antoxx is a dickhole. I'm 6'0 189 lbs and i've recently lost about 40 pounds and I look rather normal now (I was pretty heavy at 225ish). just sayin, Antoxx is either super skinny or has no concept of how much people weigh and how weight looks on people of various heights.

Also I guess I'll throw my pennies in and say 18.3571 stone (257 pounds).
I originally posted thinking that kids have no idea about how fat adults are (and we don't operate in pounds so I don't really have much of an idea about pounds either). And when I posted I hadn't picked up on TTB's reference to his belly being larger tham his wife's despite her being 5 months pregnant. Figure I'll be wrong then. What's a dickhole? Haven't heard that term before.

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
hadn't picked up on TTB's reference to his belly being larger tham his wife's despite her being 5 months pregnant.
He could be leading us on. Some women don't show that much at all. Usually, very petite women. This woman is 5 months pregnant. I kid you not. (pun intended :playful: )

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Some women don't show that much at all. Usually, very petite women.
Yeah, one of the lawyers at work (a petite woman) is almost that far along and you'd never know it when she's wearing a suit jacket. My sister is 4 months and isn't showing much either.