Corpse Cold by Allan Batchelder

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
"Every time a fan asks me when book 4 will be released I'll kill off one of Long Pete's band."

sopranosfan

Journeyed there and back again
Here is my review and I rated it 8.5/10.
This series is an amazing series that deserves to be read. I read quite a bit and mostly fantasy and this is really better than some of the main stream books that are out there. I think his dialogue is quite literally some of the best i have read and can picture myself sitting around the fire and joking around with them. The world I'd interesting and constantly changing, he is definitely not an author that gets into his comfort zone and hangs out there. He is constantly moving locations, introducing new threats, killing characters, and sometimes bringing them back. The journey had been amazing so far and the sequel is honestly a week one purchase for me when it comes out.

The reason for the four star review as opposed to the previous two getting five is because of a couple of small gripes. First, the first half of this book did not grab me like the first two and the last half of this one. That's not to say it was bad, just not as good. Second is the way Vykers and Igraine referred to each other seemed off to me but it could have just been me.

GreyMouser

Journeyed there and back again
Just finished this book.

These characters have grown to be among my favorites in all of fantasy. It was a book that had me eager to turn the page with pleanty of surprises.

In a year in which I've already read a lot of amazing books this will undoubtedly be near the top of my list.

I'm in agreement with Silvion. 9.2/10

I believe I gave the first book an 8.7/10 and the second I'll give a 9.3/10.