Credits - How to Earn Them

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
We used to get credits for likes and agrees, right?

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
so ... I'll like all of you're posts if you like all of mine from now on?
Sadly, I think they've removed that feature.

Jon Snow

No Power in the Verse can stop me
Staff member
I don't think I can tie in the likes for credits but I'll take a look.

I'm thinking about weekly/monthly tournaments that can earn credits.

I. E. Lucky dip, find that quote etc.

Derk of Derkholm

Journeyed there and back again
Har Har .... I vote for adding a third ranking "Horrible spelling" to "Old" and "Dumb", that ties into the credit system.
That should teach people to think about it :D

btkong

Staff member
Updated first post here by Jon Snow. We've updated the credit system completely and I've posted how to accumulate them. We've also launched the Key Code Store, where you can trade credits for valuable items like real STEAM PC GAMES and more.

Darth Tater

i have 1,092 credits and I want to give them all away. I've tried to transfer them but the function appears broken. I've contacted 4 administrators over the months about the problem but either they cannot help me, or just won't respond. It's very generous to have a credit system in place but I am disappointed that I cannot use them. :(

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
i have 1,092 credits and I want to give them all away. I've tried to transfer them but the function appears broken. I've contacted 4 administrators over the months about the problem but either they cannot help me, or just won't respond. It's very generous to have a credit system in place but I am disappointed that I cannot use them. :(
Admins can't do anything about it. If both Ben and Jon do not know, I'm afraid there's nothing to be done.