Dads Inc.

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Your wife's I reckon.

Jokes aside; cute kid and awesome bookshelf. My daughter's books are in a book-chest. Shelves look way better though. You inspired me to go and build something similar for my kid too. I'll show you guys when it's done (I hope to have it done before my daughter goes to college...)

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
All of those books have been strewn across her bedroom floor for the past year. It was becoming a Health & Safety risk, so it was kind of necessary :)

Nothing like a long-term project Silv ;)

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
I can proudly announce that I joined the club two days ago. My son Vincent was born 24 January 2018 at 20:54. Weight of exactly 3kg and length of 47cm, not too bad if you know that he came 4 weeks early. He’s doing great so far!
Congratulations my friend!

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can proudly announce that I joined the club two days ago. My son Vincent was born 24 January 2018 at 20:54. Weight of exactly 3kg and length of 47cm, not too bad if you know that he came 4 weeks early. He’s doing great so far!
Brilliant news, many congratulations! Welcome to the club. Things will never be the same again :)

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
My second daughter was born on August 1! She's doing very well, although both of us parents are sleep deprived and her sister is a bit jealous. I now clearly see she was spoiled a bit by us and her grandparents :). She's now learning the meaning of the word 'patience'. :)