Dinosaur Lords

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
WHO'S WITH ME ?????????

My copy should be arriving sometime mid-next week, at which point I should hopefully be finished with Half a War (which is awesome!), and ready to start with what some are calling the future of fantasy fiction.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Sorry, the sample chapter was kind of a turn-off. Will watch this discussion though, in case it turns out to be (1) better than expected or (2) so campy it's funny.

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
My copy didn't arrive today. You can imagine my vast levels of monumental disappointment!

MorteTorment

Hired Nicomo Cosca, famed soldier of fortune
The writing was so bad I couldn't make myself read the 2nd chapter when the sample came out. I was done.

I'm just gonna wait for a few honest reviews to see if that catastrophe was evaded or if it plummeted even harder.
Speaking of which, I'm gonna check ot the goodread reviews.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been a poorly little soldier today, and have managed to spank out around 100 more pages of this! So I'm on the home straight. When's the sequel out?

MorteTorment

Hired Nicomo Cosca, famed soldier of fortune
I've been a poorly little soldier today, and have managed to spank out around 100 more pages of this! So I'm on the home straight. When's the sequel out?
So what page are you on, and how many pages is it total?

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
So what page are you on, and how many pages is it total?
About 440 total I think, and I'm around the 325 mark. I'm hoping to have it finished this weekend, although I'm due to be dragged around a maize maze, and I seriously need to get some baby cooking done!

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
About 440 total I think, and I'm around the 325 mark. I'm hoping to have it finished this weekend, although I'm due to be dragged around a maize maze, and I seriously need to get some baby cooking done!
Get your priorities straight! Did you know that babies can go for 4 days without food?

Haven

Became a Faceless Man
The book's changing you @TomTB ! Denounce it for the evil it is and retain your sanity !

You have been warned *ominous music*