Do you want to read books on MELBOURNE Fashion Week? NO we don't!

Aakash1

A farm boy with a sword
Bookfari celebrates Melbourne Fashion week & you can enjoy a huge collection books on Fashion.

Here are the list of some most popular books :-

Chanel - A Vocabulary of Style by Gautier, Jerome
Fashion - 150 Years Couturiers, Designers, Labels by Seeling,Charlotte
Vogue Weddings - Brides, Dresses, Designers byBowles, Hamish Fuck Yeah Menswear - Bepoke Knowledge for the Crispy Gentleman by Burrows, Kevin
Vogue - The Covers by Bowles, Hamish

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Points for posting in "anything" but no, I don't care about Melbourne Fashion Week. Or Paris Fashion Week. Or New York Fashion Week.

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
Points for posting in "anything" but no, I don't care about Melbourne Fashion Week. Or Paris Fashion Week. Or New York Fashion Week.
Most of the time I don't even care about what I wear. I just pick whatever is clean and ironed.
#studentlife

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Most of the time I don't even care about what I wear. I just pick whatever is clean and ironed.
#studentlife
I don't even bother ironing. Or removing cat hair.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
@Alucard, @Sneaky Burrito mind your own work. If you are not interested in this please don't waste your time to do a silly comment. I post this here to help peoples who are interested in Fashion books & Sorry it's not for you.
My guess is, you're wasting your time posting about this here. I don't think you're going to get very many takers. We've talked about a lot of things on this board (jobs, sports, music, television, even a little politics has floated in every now and then), but I don't believe fashion has ever come up before. I am sure there are a ton of websites where fashion is discussed in depth where you might be happier.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member

João Ribeiro

Journeyed there and back again
$14.50 for the Kindle version.... well it's a tad to much, maybe I'll wait for a price drop.

Now I'm not entirely sure what 'trill' is, but being 'trill as fuck' sounds as though my loved ones might divorce / disown me.
It would be a good line for the CV though: organized, team player, trill as fuck. I can almost see the job interviews.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
$14.50 for the Kindle version.... well it's a tad to much, maybe I'll wait for a price drop.

It would be a good line for the CV though: organized, team player, trill as fuck. I can almost see the job interviews.

I'm interviewing some graduates on Friday. I might have to ascertain if they're at all trill as fuck, or just a little bit trill.

No trill, no job!

Alucard

Staff member
That's not how it works. It's a public forum and everybody has the right to post as long as it is on topic.

If you are not interested in this please don't waste your time to do a silly comment.
I'll waste my time however I please, thank you very much :p

I post this here to help peoples who are interested in Fashion books & Sorry it's not for you.
No you're not here to help. You're here to sell books. Tell it like it is.

You didn't open this topic with question about fashion, what it means to people, how it influences our lives and so on...You posted with the intent to sell books from your shop, not to promote discussion, kinda like every post you ever posted.
I wouldn't even bother replying, but you being hypocritical about it, provoked a response.

Also, I don't think promoting Fashion books on Fantasy forum is best marketing strategy. You should try Pininterest, Facebook or Twitter.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
No you're not here to help. You're here to sell books. Tell it like it is.
Oh, I almost didn't recognize the BOOKFARI. Of the "spam that turned into a thread about measurement" fame.

Alucard

Staff member
Oh, I almost didn't recognize the BOOKFARI. Of the "spam that turned into a thread about measurement" fame.
Yup. First he/she pretended to know nothing about Bookfari, and was making threads with these titles:

Do you think The Bookfari is reliable than others ?
I have seen lots of blogs saying they are reliable. They advertise that the E-commerce provides free shipping and their prices are cheaper then others. Some of the providers say that they give heavy discount on to order online books . I don't know whether it is true or not but I think, people may just want to say they're bad because customer don't want Amazon or other stores to be chosen over Bookfari.
Anyone here who had ordered books from bookfari?
Actually, I am going to order books from bookfari, because I heard the prices are too much cheaper then others.
Please, share your experience if you ever had ordered books from bookfari-
How much time it takes for delivery?
Are there any problems with customs?
Does anyone know a few good, not well known, online bookstores that ship free to Australia?
I heard somewhere Bookfari, No charges for delivery, even on. $7.50 books. And also shipping is very fast.
And then he stopped pretending he didn't know shit about Bookfari and started selling his/her books either by kilos or here.

It's backhanded and despicable way of promoting a business, and he/she obviously thinks of us as idiots who should take everything he/she says seriously.
Give me a break.