Do you want to read books on MELBOURNE Fashion Week? NO we don't!

Danica

Queen of the boards!
Staff member
No this was not my work, but I have enjoyed it all the same! I do really want to be trill as fuck, and I will keep this around for my own 'vogue wedding'!

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
No this was not my work, but I have enjoyed it all the same! I do really want to be trill as fuck, and I will keep this around for my own 'vogue wedding'!
I agree. This thread turned out to be much more fun than I had originally anticipated.

Danica

Queen of the boards!
Staff member
I loved that she got up you for not taking it seriously! I only say that because i doubt you were offended, if you are i'll get all mod on her arse for you :)

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
I loved that she got up you for not taking it seriously! I only say that because i doubt you were offended, if you are i'll get all mod on her arse for you :)
Not offended in the least. She (?) and @ebookfan (Extasy Books! Devine Destinies!) are always good for a laugh.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Part of what I love is now renaming the threads :D
Haha. I like what you've done with this one.

OK, I seriously need to go to bed. It's almost midnight here and I have to get up in 6 hours and get ready for work.

João Ribeiro

Journeyed there and back again
Aakash1 said: ↑
@Alucard, @Sneaky Burrito mind your own work.
That's not how it works. It's a public forum and everybody has the right to post as long as it is on topic.
If you are not interested in this please don't waste your time to do a silly comment.
I'll waste my time however I please, thank you very much :p
I post this here to help peoples who are interested in Fashion books & Sorry it's not for you.
No you're not here to help. You're here to sell books. Tell it like it is.
You didn't open this topic with question about fashion, what it means to people, how it influences our lives and so on...You posted with the intent to sell books from your shop, not to promote discussion, kinda like every post you ever posted.
I wouldn't even bother replying, but you being hypocritical about it, provoked a response.
Also, I don't think promoting Fashion books on Fantasy forum is best marketing strategy. You should try Pininterest, Facebook or Twitter.
@Aakash1 you just got served a warm plate of arse kicking by @Alucard so enjoy your meal!
@Alucard If I was wearing a hat I'd tip it to you.

João Ribeiro

Journeyed there and back again
Was that a Brad Pitt image illustrating my gesture?