Dragon Brother Triology??? Made before 2010

Jordan039

Possibly a Darkfriend
I don't remember the name of the book or the author. It's a trilogy about 3 brothers who are dragon shape shifters. The first book is about the eldest brother of the 3. I don't really remember it. The second book is about the brother who ends up with the bisexual man dragon. The third book is about the one who ends up a vampire and likes anal play. I don't know if that helps but it's all I remember. Please help me.

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
It's a paranormal romance erotica. It was funny.
I think you might be asking at the wrong place. Imagine going into a bakery and asking for a prescription medicine. This is how this feels.
Take a one look at the main bestfantasybooks home page and you will understand what kind of fantasy books and general readership this place attracts.

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
I don't remember the name of the book or the author. It's a trilogy about 3 brothers who are dragon shape shifters. The first book is about the eldest brother of the 3. I don't really remember it. The second book is about the brother who ends up with the bisexual man dragon. The third book is about the one who ends up a vampire and likes anal play. I don't know if that helps but it's all I remember. Please help me.
I don't know the answer to your question, but if you ever find out; please do tell me the title, as I would definitely buy the book. Seems like it's good for a few laughs.

Nuomer1

Journeyed there and back again
This is definitely NOT the answer - but it sounds like the author may have been inspired by a short by James Tiptree Jr - I think it was in 'Ten Thousand Light Years From Home. Narrator is female who gets thoroughly ravished by a couple of dragon-ish intelligences stuck in human bodies. (I think they were stuck at an airport for a sixteen hour layover)

lifeisreading

Possibly a Darkfriend
I can't post a link but goodreads have a "Best Gay Romance Featuring Dragon Shape-shifters" if you search in Listopia. You can always look there?

wakarimasen

@TomTB like an intrepid diver being lowered into disturbing deep sea trenches in his fragile diving bell. We shall hand pump air to you furiously Tom and wait for news of these diverse and taboo environments on the speaking tube...

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
@TomTB like an intrepid diver being lowered into disturbing deep sea trenches in his fragile diving bell. We shall hand pump air to you furiously Tom and wait for news of these diverse and taboo environments on the speaking tube...
I shall endeavour to report all dragon gay romance highlights back to you ! Wish me luck .....

Nuomer1

As if the tone wasn't wasn't low enough already - I have a moving gif showing a dragon apparently carrying out an unnatural act on a car . . . lets just say the dragon looks quite happy, but the car is going to have some serious wear on the suspension. I can't remember where I found it - maybe Goodreads?
I could post it - but I thought I had better ask about the tolerance levels here before I do?

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
As if the tone wasn't wasn't low enough already - I have a moving gif showing a dragon apparently carrying out an unnatural act on a car . . . lets just say the dragon looks quite happy, but the car is going to have some serious wear on the suspension. I can't remember where I found it - maybe Goodreads?
I could post it - but I thought I had better ask about the tolerance levels here before I do?
If you have the spoiler tag thing mastered, you could just hide it under there with an appropriate warning.*

*Although I am a moderator, I do not speak for everyone else, nor am I aware of any policies allowing or prohibiting such content.

Nuomer1

If you have the spoiler tag thing mastered, you could just hide it under there with an appropriate warning.*

*Although I am a moderator, I do not speak for everyone else, nor am I aware of any policies allowing or prohibiting such content.
Fair enough - but only if requested. It is pretty gross!

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Fair enough - but only if requested. It is pretty gross!
Although this runs against my Christian sensibilities, please do share this GIF, as my curiosity is currently stronger than the fear of divine repercussions.