Dragon Brother Triology??? Made before 2010

Nuomer1

Journeyed there and back again
You're really keeping us hanging here @Nuomer1 ... This better be worth it ;)
OK Tom, just to satisfy your curiosity.
Note to anyone else: Clicking on this link may take you to material you would rather not see.
Note to moderators. If this material is considered inappropriate . . . well, I did ask before posting.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK Tom, just to satisfy your curiosity.
Note to anyone else: Clicking on this link may take you to material you would rather not see.
Note to moderators. If this material is considered inappropriate . . . well, I did ask before posting.
Ha .. that's weirdly funny, thanks for sharing.

Right. You're banned!

(;))

Nuomer1

Journeyed there and back again
Ha .. that's weirdly funny, thanks for sharing.

Right. You're banned!

(;))
Thanks Tom
You wouldn't believe the hassle!
Image too big for BestFantasyBooks - couldn't find the rule book to check, so what the hell . . . posted to my own site (note: no links from within the site, I want that kept clean!) Posting to that site failed because the FTP went to hell . . . emailed the helpdesk and got a message back from Mailer-daemon saying it thought my email was spam and wasn't going to accept it. So emailed host organisation again via their 'report abuse' link and reported their mailer-daemon for abusing me . . . .
Then this morning went on again, password went through straight away, posted image, built link on BestFantasy - and while I was doing it, helpful instructions came back from Host.
Oh, soddit, all done now!
After all that work, you owe me!
Debt of honour can be repaid by going to the index page of that site and looking around.

Cheers