Eleanor Xander and the Awakening of the Power - Adam Thomson

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Can't find a way to connect your username to the author (yet). Have checked the translation company's website and the Look Inside on Amazon (can't find an acknowledgments section, and there aren't any reviews yet).

Curiously, you don't appear to exist in the world outside BFB. Now, we have a few members who don't use their real names (actually quite a few of us, especially those who are not authors). But we have very few users (perhaps none?) who have usernames that appear to be real names, but aren't. (Not counting obvious tributes to fantasy characters or authors.)

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
how can i I change my avatar??
New users don't get to choose avatars right away. Keep posting, but please make posts that contribute to the community in a meaningful way!

Can't find a way to connect your username to the author (yet). Have checked the translation company's website and the Look Inside on Amazon (can't find an acknowledgments section, and there aren't any reviews yet).

Curiously, you don't appear to exist in the world outside BFB. Now, we have a few members who don't use their real names (actually quite a few of us, especially those who are not authors). But we have very few users (perhaps none?) who have usernames that appear to be real names, but aren't. (Not counting obvious tributes to fantasy characters or authors.)
are u crazy?? why, u mr burrito are u not a nikname???

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
are u crazy?? why, u mr burrito are u not a nikname???
Skipped right on over the part about meaningful contributions to the community, I see. I don't even understand what I am reading here.

I note that the author of this series wrote in Italian and had it translated and the person who started this thread seems not to be a native English speaker.

u're right. He's "crazy"

Skipped right on over the part about meaningful contributions to the community, I see. I don't even understand what I am reading here.

I note that the author of this series wrote in Italian and had it translated and the person who started this thread seems not to be a native English speaker.
ahahahahh
ahahhaha

then Im the author :D

ahahaha
hahahaha
hahahahaha u're really sick

Darwin

Journeyed there and back again
This happens regularly. Someone new shows up with a glowing recommendation for something nobody has ever heard of, something typically obscure, new, and self published. There's typically comparisons to Harry Potter, lord of the rings, game of thrones, etc. The OP usually treats this obscure new indie as something we could easily have just stumbled across, like "who here loves ...?!"

The poster gets called out for deceptive self promotion, causes a ruckus, then disappears forever.

This happens regularly. Someone new shows up with a glowing recommendation for something nobody has ever heard of, something typically obscure, new, and self published. There's typically comparisons to Harry Potter, lord of the rings, game of thrones, etc. The OP usually treats this obscure new indie as something we could easily have just stumbled across, like "who here loves ...?!"

The poster gets called out for deceptive self promotion, causes a ruckus, then disappears forever.
god, boring and so stupid

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member

Darth Tater

Journeyed there and back again
. Now, we have a few members who don't use their real names (actually quite a few of us, especially those who are not authors). But we have very few users (perhaps none?) who have usernames that appear to be real names, but aren't. (Not counting obvious tributes to fantasy characters or authors.)

True dat! I use MY real name to promote my book Spud Wars.

The name "Xander" concerns me. It reminds me of "Xanth". Written by a guy who should never be allowed near an elementary school. That book you mention doesn't reference little girls panties, does it?