Fallout 4

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is anyone else playing this?

It's fantastic; nothing too revolutionary above and beyond previous Fallout games (with the exception of crafting which has come on leaps and bounds), but it's restored my enthusiasm towards gaming after being so disappointed with Witcher 3.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wondered where you'd gotten to.

It's great isn't it ... I keep wondering around aimlessly and keep getting killed by various robots and animals, but I'm on a personal mission to find more gears .. I'm always in desperate need of gears!

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
I'm playing this, hence my lack of activity on the forum. Along with Black Ops 3.
Yes, hullo? Is this XBox support? Cool. Look, I've been playing this game for hours now and I've yet to encounter any black cops. There's only white dudes in it. What gives?"

l3gacy

Dr. Awesomesauce
Staff member
ive just started my second character. i'm getting close to the hundred hour mark. fun, big time sink, but not better than skyrim imo.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've read about 60 pages of book in the past couple weeks thanks to this game ... I'm still well and truly hooked :)

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm stuck at home with Tonsillitis at the moment, and played this for 7 hours straight today. This is fast becoming my favourite game of all time.

I've still only found half of the bobbleheads though!

Andrew.J

Journeyed there and back again
Is anyone else playing this?

It's fantastic; nothing too revolutionary above and beyond previous Fallout games (with the exception of crafting which has come on leaps and bounds), but it's restored my enthusiasm towards gaming after being so disappointed with Witcher 3.
Might I ask what made you so disappointed with Witcher 3?

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Might I ask what made you so disappointed with Witcher 3?
I just didn't like it. It was quite repetitive, too serious, and after playing it for a couple of weeks I got really bored. I adore huge completely open world games like Skyrim, Just Cause, GTA & Fallout. This didn't have that.

Andrew.J

Journeyed there and back again
I just didn't like it. It was quite repetitive, too serious, and after playing it for a couple of weeks I got really bored. I adore huge completely open world games like Skyrim, Just Cause, GTA & Fallout. This didn't have that.
It's a game I never got around playing, maybe someday. Have you read the books by any chance?

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice, are you doing the main quest line or just side quests?
Mainly side quests, but making slow progress through the main quest. To be honest I spend a load of time travelling between my settlements and making sure they're all happy.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty much completed this now. I've reached level 63 and have finished all the main quests and the majority of the side quests. There are still some of the repeating quests which probably just last forever, and I still haven't got all the bobbleheads, but I've taken it about as far as I can. I recon I'll still dip in and out of it for quite some time yet, as I imagine there are still a few things to find and do.

I've enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed Skyrim, so it's in my top 2 favourite games. A solid 10/10 from me!

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Pretty much completed this now. I've reached level 63 and have finished all the main quests and the majority of the side quests. There are still some of the repeating quests which probably just last forever, and I still haven't got all the bobbleheads, but I've taken it about as far as I can. I recon I'll still dip in and out of it for quite some time yet, as I imagine there are still a few things to find and do.

I've enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed Skyrim, so it's in my top 2 favourite games. A solid 10/10 from me!
Sounds great Tom. Now how about looking around for settlements that need your help?