Fantasy flip book

wakarimasen

Journeyed there and back again
So... blame this one on excitement about being back on the board after an absence and a bit of red wine, but...

Did you ever have those books as a kids that were in three vertical parts. They usually had different creatures or professions on, you could turn the bits separately so end up with the head of a crocodile, the arms of a plumber and the feet of a deep sea diver.

What would you do if you could choose a fantasy character like this?

I'm thinking:
Head of Gandalf
Torso of Logan 9 Fingers
Legs of Legolas.

On the surface of it it could be a deadly combo. But Legolas's quick legs don't look like they could take a punch. Gandalf's eye sight probably isn't what it was. Mixing them up this way for strengths could actually make the resulting hybrid much weaker. Does anyone think they could come up with a winning combo?

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
The head of Kvothe (Hes super handsome and smart)
The torso of Alayne Trakand (hey, I like my guys to have boobs, or my girls to have guy heads. Whatever)
The legs of Rincewind (very fast)

Now I realize that this will end up as a freak, but that's okay. It makes me appear more normal in comparison.

Placida

Owns a Ring of Power
How about
the head of Jamie Lannister
the body of the Mountain
the legs of ummmm, Arya, or maybe Bran (no, not Bran, maybe Sansa)

Last edited:

wakarimasen

Journeyed there and back again
The head of Duck man.
The body of Foul Old Ron
The legs of Rincewind

(one for the Discworld fans there - this combo should keep you out of trouble either by making people laugh/ repelling them with stench or simply fleeing wildly)

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
The head of Min
The body of Elayne
The legs of Aviendha.

Rand's life would've been so much easier ...