Favorite Anime?

Maark Abbott

Journeyed there and back again
Got to doff my hat to Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Binged the entire series over the weekend. It was fantastic.

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
Got to doff my hat to Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Binged the entire series over the weekend. It was fantastic.
Haha I remember this. When I started watching it was cute, cute, cute...suddenly followed by this face

1513614706652.png

The image is from K-ON! That's the stuff I watched to relax. It's like anime meditation. Just cute girls doing cute stuff. Same with Aria - that one was just beautiful and calming.

Maark Abbott

You can really pick up on the tone change in Madoka when the ACTUAL ending theme starts being used (Magia).

And yeah Bier, definitely accurate, except I had peripheral awareness of Madoka already so it didn't come as much of a shock to me.

Noor Al-Shanti

Is a wondrous friend of modest Kruppe
I just finished watching all three seasons of Haikyuu for the second time so it's definitely been added to my list of favourite Anime... and to the top of the list at that. Never thought I would enjoy an anime about Volleyball of all things, but man, the character development and team development in that show are awesome.

GreyMouser

I had to add a few to my list:

1. Trigun
2. Attack on Titan
3. Cowboy Bebop
4. My Hero Acedemia
5. Berserk
6. Parasyte
7. One Punch Man
8. Claymore
9. Naruto