Favorite Fantasy game

Sandman

Has been in the eye of the world
What is your favorite fantasy game? I've only played AD&D and Magic and I'm not familiar with many more than that.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
SKYRIM! Booked a week off work when that came out (the Mrs was really p'd off with me for 'wasting annual leave'). Then spent 500+ hours on it, loved every second!

Sandman

Has been in the eye of the world
Never heard of SKYRIM. I'm not much of a gamer but one of the few I did play and I guess my favorite was Wizardry. I discovered it with Wizardry 7 and really enjoyed it. I spent many hours/weeks playing it and my wife started playing it and liked it too. I seem to remember they went bankrupt or something while working on version 8 but some of the developers continued to finish it and years later published it. It was good too but I still prefer 7. Although, it is a computer game.....

Last edited:

Boreas

Journeyed there and back again
Staff member
Warcraft II (with expansion set) and the first Diablo. I was addicted to both these games.

Placida

Owns a Ring of Power
TableTop
RoleMaster (although a lot of people hate it)
I think it depends on what you are into. If it's combat, maybe WarHammer, roleplaying maybe Dungeon World

SKYRIM! Booked a week off work when that came out (the Mrs was really p'd off with me for 'wasting annual leave'). Then spent 500+ hours on it, loved every second!
+1 :D I played through every single part of the game more than 5 times. Can't wait to hear if the Skyrim Remastered rumors are true for E3 next week!!