First Fantasy Novel - Suggestions Welcome

CrimsonTigre

Possibly a Darkfriend
Hey guys,

Just started writing a new book - its the first I've written and I've started writing it out of enjoyment rather than looking for profit or anything in particular. Mostly just to share my work with anyone who is interested in reading it.

I've created a blog where I was going to slowly release more and more as I get it finished but as fellow lovers of Fantasy Novels I guessed you guys would be the right type of people to have a look.

I'm completely open to suggestions and comments. If you do take the time out to read it then thanks!

Below I've posted a short summary of the book and I'll post the first couple of chapters as soon as possible if people want to see.

'Faelon is a young Elf living in a small village within the Empire. Upon finding a long lost relic of the ancient Elven kingdom he finds himself plunged into the middle of a war between three races. With most of the remaining Elves wandering the wilderness in almost leaderless clans searching for relics to restore them to former glory. It has fallen to Faelon to unite the clans, regain their lost magic and destroy an ancient enemy.'

Many Thanks

Ben

MattKnott

Knows the real name of Lower Corte
Hey guys,

Just started writing a new book - its the first I've written and I've started writing it out of enjoyment rather than looking for profit or anything in particular. Mostly just to share my work with anyone who is interested in reading it.

I've created a blog where I was going to slowly release more and more as I get it finished but as fellow lovers of Fantasy Novels I guessed you guys would be the right type of people to have a look.

I'm completely open to suggestions and comments. If you do take the time out to read it then thanks!

Below I've posted a short summary of the book and I'll post the first couple of chapters as soon as possible if people want to see.

'Faelon is a young Elf living in a small village within the Empire. Upon finding a long lost relic of the ancient Elven kingdom he finds himself plunged into the middle of a war between three races. With most of the remaining Elves wandering the wilderness in almost leaderless clans searching for relics to restore them to former glory. It has fallen to Faelon to unite the clans, regain their lost magic and destroy an ancient enemy.'

Many Thanks

Ben
Hey Ben!

https://writeon.amazon.com/?ref_=ign_m_tn_wr

I'm using this to float some shorts as I right them and it works for getting fast feedback on an in progress piece of work. Haven't used it as much as I expected due to travel lately but it's a pretty cool tool.

CrimsonTigre

Possibly a Darkfriend
Thanks Matt,

Looks great - I'll get more of it done and post. Out of my depth at the moment I think as it's not something I intended on doing until recently!

Thanks again for the website.

Nuomer1

Journeyed there and back again
Hey Ben!

https://writeon.amazon.com/?ref_=ign_m_tn_wr

I'm using this to float some shorts as I right them and it works for getting fast feedback on an in progress piece of work. Haven't used it as much as I expected due to travel lately but it's a pretty cool tool.
Hey, thanks!
Much as I worry about Amazon's business models and plans to take over the world (now that Microsoft are losing their monopolistic grip), this still looks useful.