Forum Members: Lost & Found

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Hey, @Linower, where are you?

And @The Madman Himself (nope, never mind, don't wanna go there, hope people don't get emails when they're tagged...)

Jon Snow

No Power in the Verse can stop me
Staff member
Bingo, Tom!

Danica. Well another very big disappointment. I'm very happy for her and glad others ARE here. That's just the nature of things. New people usually step up to the plate and I'm looking forward to meeting them! I won't say "replaced" the others because you can never reaplace the person themselves, can you? You can replace their positions or whatever (for better or worse , but not the individual.

But here I go sounding all melancholy and if you'll pardon the cliché "the show must go on". It's amazing all of the exciting upgrades and cool new book things going on!!
I'm here!!!

@Antoxx is still alive, but yeah he doesn't post at all anymore. I saw him just this weekend tho.

wakarimasen

Journeyed there and back again
Just saw @Darth Tater in another thread and welcomed his return, now I find this thread.
Love Fest!
:happy::happy::happy:

It's interesting to see all these names I recognise and realise I haven't read anything from them in a while...

Well - I'm still here - not been quite as gobby lately but you know... life...

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
And what about @Griffin
I don't even see him on Goodreads anymore :<
I'm a bit concerned for him really. He seems to have disappeared. I sent him an email last week via GoodReads, but no response at all.

Buffy V Slayer

Knows Who John Uskglass Is
Just noticed @Buffy V Slayer logged in .. another prime contender for this thread :) Welcome back! ;)
I am so sorry I've been quite neglectful lately and, shamefully, have barely read any fantasy at all :shy:. It's been quite a busy term at school, I've taken on an extra textbook writing project (not fantasy related either, unfortunately) and have had to deal with some health issues with my daughter (all resolved, so no worries). It's almost time for my teaching hiatus though, so I am going to really try to check in more regularly, as this is my favourite forum, and the only one I ever post to. I just came on here, actually, in preparation for my summer break reading frenzy and I am so lost! I've been away for too long and I don't know what to read first, second, third and so on. Suggestions are very welcome!

And even though I've been away, it's so nice to jump back on and see some of my favourite posters are still here. Thanks Tom!:)

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am so sorry I've been quite neglectful lately and, shamefully, have barely read any fantasy at all :shy:. It's been quite a busy term at school, I've taken on an extra textbook writing project (not fantasy related either, unfortunately) and have had to deal with some health issues with my daughter (all resolved, so no worries). It's almost time for my teaching hiatus though, so I am going to really try to check in more regularly, as this is my favourite forum, and the only one I ever post to. I just came on here, actually, in preparation for my summer break reading frenzy and I am so lost! I've been away for too long and I don't know what to read first, second, third and so on. Suggestions are very welcome!

And even though I've been away, it's so nice to jump back on and see some of my favourite posters are still here. Thanks Tom!:)
Glad your daughter is ok and glad your back! Hope to see you around now that you've got some down time :) As for suggestions, have you seen us rabitting on about a series called Immortal Treachery by Allan Batchelder?

Buffy V Slayer

Knows Who John Uskglass Is
Glad your daughter is ok and glad your back! Hope to see you around now that you've got some down time :) As for suggestions, have you seen us rabitting on about a series called Immortal Treachery by Allan Batchelder?
No, I haven't. Can you point me to the right thread? I'd love to find a good series to dig into!