Forum Members: Lost & Found

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
No, I haven't. Can you point me to the right thread? I'd love to find a good series to dig into!
I second Tom's recommendation. It's a cool, fast-paced series.

Jon Snow

No Power in the Verse can stop me
Staff member
Im still here, although only infrequently. I peep in once or twice a week usually. I still read books though. Life caught up to me, so got busy with lots of other stuff.

Maybe we should do a bookclub again soon-ish?
@Danica that's your job biatch...

Aikura

Became a Faceless Man
Hi everyone, and thanks for tagging me @TomTB. :)

I haven't participated much in the last couple of years, but I ghost on the forum every six months or so to see what is happening in this little community. Since mid-2014 I've been living in a small island developing country without access to a good library. These circumstances, coupled with the significant burden of technical reading that necessarily accompanies my professional life, have seriously curtailed my fantasy reading. However, I travel a great deal in my job, and I often find myself in a certain section of various airport bookshops... ;)

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi everyone, and thanks for tagging me @TomTB. :)

I haven't participated much in the last couple of years, but I ghost on the forum every six months or so to see what is happening in this little community. Since mid-2014 I've been living in a small island developing country without access to a good library. These circumstances, coupled with the significant burden of technical reading that necessarily accompanies my professional life, have seriously curtailed my fantasy reading. However, I travel a great deal in my job, and I often find myself in a certain section of various airport bookshops... ;)
Well ... nice to see you back, even if it is a fleeting visit :)

Boreas

Journeyed there and back again
Staff member
@Anti_Quated I do drop by occasionally. Haven't been reading much fantasy, lately. Actually, haven't been reading much of anything at all for a couple of months.

Anti_Quated

@Anti_QuatedHaven't been reading much fantasy, lately. Actually, haven't been reading much of anything at all for a couple of months.
Sorry to hear it. I have my dry spells, so to speak, though I've made a conscious effort this year to spend more time reading. Nourishing for the soul and such.

Derk of Derkholm

Well, as good as it feels to know that I was missed here, I am afraid I can not frequent the forum as much as earlier. Just ... lots of things to do, don't even have time to read much.

But I will try to get an update of the BFB rankings list out once I have received more feedback and had the time to consolidate it....

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Does @Alucard need to be added to this list? Haven't seen her in a while.
She's quite busy at the moment, hence the fact that she's not so active currently. She still logs in from time to time though.

Bierschneeman

Neat thread, although I have been back for months now, it's nice to know I was mentioned. And what happened to a few mentioned here

Bierschneeman

Everyone comes back eventually. You simply can't escape! Even @Danica is only biding her time ...
When she comes back she better give us some Australian literature suggestions for the "classic lit from every country thread"