Forum Members: Lost & Found

Hand of Fear

Journeyed there and back again
I'm upset that I only got one mention from my long time nemesis @TomTB !! I have tried to come on more often I put it down to the fact that I no longer sit in front of a PC all day, getting fat eating sugary foods.

Last edited:

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
I'm upset that I only got one mention from my long time nemesis @TomTB !! I have tried to come on more often I put it down to the fact that I no longer sit in front of a PC all day, getting fat eating sugary foods.
Never knew you were gone though. You still logged on every now and then.

Derk of Derkholm

Journeyed there and back again
When she comes back she better give us some Australian literature suggestions for the "classic lit from every country thread"
There you are. Actually, my bad conscience about not having provided any classical German literature suggestions yet has been keeping me away.
Blame @Bierschneeman ;)....

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Im still here, just very sparingly.

New house, new job and all that. But I do still try to read everything that I can :D
Maybe I'll do an AMA :p

How are you guys doing? Up to anything good? :D
Good to see you've been keeping busy!

It's been a bit quiet on the forum (problem with new members not being able to join), but we're still reading and posting about it.

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Sneaky has been gone for quite a while now too. Another forum member also remarked on this some time ago. Hope she's doing well.