Forum Members: Lost & Found

Hand of Fear

Journeyed there and back again
I'm upset that I only got one mention from my long time nemesis @TomTB !! I have tried to come on more often I put it down to the fact that I no longer sit in front of a PC all day, getting fat eating sugary foods.

Last edited:

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Im still here, just very sparingly.

New house, new job and all that. But I do still try to read everything that I can :D
Maybe I'll do an AMA :p

How are you guys doing? Up to anything good? :D
Good to see you've been keeping busy!

It's been a bit quiet on the forum (problem with new members not being able to join), but we're still reading and posting about it.

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
For the old-timers here: you never guess who I received word from.... Griffin! He used to be a very active forum member. He;'s a nice guy, but he vanished quite suddenly, so me and other forum members got a bit worried. He now sent me a quick update via GoodReads saying that he's doing well. One less thing to worry about :)

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
For the old-timers here: you never guess who I received word from.... Griffin! He used to be a very active forum member. He;'s a nice guy, but he vanished quite suddenly, so me and other forum members got a bit worried. He now sent me a quick update via GoodReads saying that he's doing well. One less thing to worry about :)
That's really nice to hear. I saw his updates on my GR feed and honestly at take one, I thought GR was glitching on me :D

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's fantastic, I always wondered about Griff, just suddenly disappeared one day never to be seen again. Glad he's doing ok!!

Mohammed Al Mulla

Downed a vial of metals
For example, I haven't seen @Griffin in a while and now @Derk of Derkholm seems to be very quiet too all of a sudden..
OMG for some reasons i am not mentioned here.. Seems that i am categorized as Lost and Never to Be Found Again.. Never thought that i am a dispensable person.. It is surely good to be back