FREE ebooks (by known authors)

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
There is an awesome fantasy book by G. Akella that is free now. Akella is already known as one of the top LitRPG authors in the world. If you have ever heard of LitRPG, you probably know the series Realm of Arkon. The series has obtained thousands of fans all over the world. It has also been one of the top best-selling series both in the USA and Europe. So... Now the first book of the series "Patch 17" is available for free on Amazon. If you are not familiar with LitRPG and you like fantasy, sci-fi and some gaming/mmorpg (but not necessarily), this should be the kind of read that you'd like.
I get the distinct feeling you may be somehow affiliated with this book. :)

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
I m pretty sure it's public domain, so being free doesn't surprise me.
Exactly.
There are a bunch of old fantasy authors that are in public domain. Edgar Rice Burroughs, Robert E. Howard, Edgar Allan Poe, the Wizard of Oz author..can't remember his name, William Hope Hodgson, Lord Dunsany, George MacDonald (his Goblin and Princess book is wonderful) and so many more.

Bierschneeman

Journeyed there and back again
Exactly.
There are a bunch of old fantasy authors that are in public domain. Edgar Rice Burroughs, Robert E. Howard, Edgar Allan Poe, the Wizard of Oz author..can't remember his name, William Hope Hodgson, Lord Dunsany, George MacDonald (his Goblin and Princess book is wonderful) and so many more.
about half of robert e Howard's stuff is still copyrighted

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member

khrm

Listens to The Unbeliever whine about life
Will Wight is giving away his Traveller's Gate Trilogy and first four of Cradle Foundation.