Hired Nicomo Cosca, famed soldier of fortune
I have already written different things for different reasons. Perhaps it is more correct to think of these categories as what drives someone to start writing in the first place, but over time, that drive can change or take on aspects of the other categories - l
An extremely succinct summary of type of motivation would be:
- Incentive: Reward. Immediate reinforcement. This would fit Tanniel's first authors category
- Fear: of consequences and fear of failing.
- Achievement: the drive for competency, to improve one's skills.
- Growth: the urge for self-improvement. A yearning desire to change by improving oneself . Tanniel’s third category would fall here
- Power: the desire for autonomy and/or control of others. Tanniel’s second category
- Social: the need to belong, to be accepted.