GUESS THE WEIGHT COMPETITION! (not my weight, this time)

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
My firstborn is due in a few weeks. I'll give 1 billion credits to the person who is nearest to guessing the weight of my little tyke once he/she enters the world. Nearest guess wins, credits will be split if more than one entry hits the spot! Happy guessing :)

EDIT: If you could guess in pounds and ounces that would be better, thanks. It's how it's done over here in the UK.

Last edited:

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Due 8th October! The date San Marino accepted its written constitution. The date Edmonton, Alberta was incorporated as a city. The date the Indian Air Force was established. The date Algeria joined the United Nations. The date Cats opened on Broadway. The date Chevy Chase was born. The date Sigourney Weaver was born. The date Bruno Mars was born. The date my bumpy will (potentially) be born!!!! :)

Last edited:

Danica

Queen of the boards!
Staff member
i'm sorry I can't guess. i am almost hyperventilating at the thought of giving birth to 3 -4kgs of something, baby goodness or no.

Huge congrats to you tho and my best wishes for you, your wife and your healthy lil TomTheBeliever soon to be born into the world!