How did you find out about bestfantasybooks?

Stupendous Man

A farm boy with a sword
I wish I had some sort of cool story. All I've got is that I was bored on my train ride home from work and wanted to start a new series. A quick Google search and here I am.

Jon Snow

No Power in the Verse can stop me
Staff member
Amazing to think that a lot of this isn't through social media or word of mouth. A lot is from google.

Nighteyes

Listens to The Unbeliever whine about life
I dont know about the twitter. I never used the twitter. But there is a severe lack of fantasy pages to like on facebook. I think you could get more likes if you were more aggressive with the facebook posts. More memes. Everyone loves memes. Im a bit of alright with photoshop, if you like, I will make a bunch of memes using great quotes from fantasy books with artwork pilfered from google images for ya. Just throw me some ideas, you will be up to 100k likes in no time :)

Jon Snow

Staff member
I dont know about the twitter. I never used the twitter. But there is a severe lack of fantasy pages to like on facebook. I think you could get more likes if you were more aggressive with the facebook posts. More memes. Everyone loves memes. Im a bit of alright with photoshop, if you like, I will make a bunch of memes using great quotes from fantasy books with artwork pilfered from google images for ya. Just throw me some ideas, you will be up to 100k likes in no time :)

Haha, yeah. We don't want to be cheesey or anything. If anything it has to be fantasy/sci-fi book related.

We also want book readers too!

I will keep your skills in mind though. Will talk to Ben about it.

Belg

Is a wondrous friend of modest Kruppe
Google for me .. Looking for a good book to read.. found the old list of bestfantasy series... i read seveal of them, loved most of them.. and after several months signed up for the fourms :)

Organic Google Search - I'm an inspiring author myself and I like to see what is out there. Who knows, once I get the courage up, I may want to get some opinions here.

Hovannes

Jon Snow

Staff member
Got this email today.

bestfantasybooks.com Team,
I thought you might like to know some reasons why you are not getting enough Social Media and Organic search engine traffic forbestfantasybooks.com.
1. Your website bestfantasybooks.com is not ranking top in Google organic searches for many competitive keyword phrases.
2. Your company is not doing well in most of the Social Media Websites.
3. Your site is not user friendly on mobile devices.

there is a little more then:

PS I: I am not spamming. I have studied your website and believe I can help with your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you, you can ignore this email or ask to remove and I will not contact again.

PS II: I found your site using Google search and after having a look over your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as HTML5 and Responsive Design to make your site more accessible in mobile phone, tablets, desktop etc.

I love how spam pretends it is not spam.
1) Everyone on this list found it from Google. Most of the time, our site is the number one link
2) Perhaps, but we don't push very hard
3) Errrr we implemented tapatalk a few months back

p.s. you are
p.s.s. contradict much about finding us on google?

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
1) Everyone on this list found it from Google. Most of the time, our site is the number one link
Funny how having actual, relevant content wins out over crap SEO tactics every time...

sarumaniac

Knows how to pronounce Kvothe
After finishing all the present ASOIAF I Googled "best fantasy books / top fantasy books". That was a long time before I joined the forum though (this year).

Aikura

Became a Faceless Man
Like most everyone else, I typed 'Best fantasy books' - or something to that effect - into Google. Lo and behold.