How long does it take to write a book?

Writing a book is a better way of expressing your knowledge, thoughts and creativity with others. Writing a book will surely take some time. And it depends upon the involvement, actual planning and then expressing the thoughts through their writings. It is not advised to set the time to write.

Decides a topic for your book writing:

This may sound taken for granted however it’s neglected lots of the time. You cannot progress on writing your book if you do not grasp what it’ll be concerned. This is applicable equally to fiction and non-fiction. If you haven’t already determined your topic then take it slow to home It might be a locality you are curious about, it might be your space of experience or it might even be a locality that you’ve got researched that you simply assume can flip you into a best commerce author. Just certify that you are comfortable with writing concerning the subject, particularly if this can be your initial book.

Here is the link that might be more useful to know how much time to write the book, Click here

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Sounds like a content mill or some sort of pay-per-click affiliate program. Thanks, but no thanks...

blitzburns4

Owns a Ring of Power
Sounds like a content mill or some sort of pay-per-click affiliate program. Thanks, but no thanks...
I've not yet come across this type of scheme before. I'm assuming it's some kind of scam, but what exactly is the main idea behind this program? I assuming it's based off views?

Tell me, is this person even a human?... Or a bot?

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
My guess is it's one of two things:

1) mega ad blitz (in which case the account holder would get paid a small amount based on views/clicks); the "content mill" aspect fits here because the link we're asked to click on, might take us to a post containing keywords that would also turn up in Google searches

2) passing itself off as some sort of service (editing, submission to agents, whatever) for wannabe writers in order to collect their personal information (though I wouldn't buy services from them...note the English is ALMOST good but not quite)

I have seen a lot of this stuff before. I frequent a discussion board about intellectual property (because that's the field I work in) and every now and then, you'll find a bunch of posts from someone new (they use the same type of forum as here so you can see post counts, etc.) that are almost on-topic and contain a lot of relevant words but with the same sorts of English errors as above and, invariably, a link to a "tenant screening" website.