Ideas for credit give away?

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
To save yourself some trouble you could express the cost of entry in a percentage of the owned credits instead of a certain number? In doing so everyone could participate.
Good idea. I haven't got a clue of how much would be ok to ask. 10%? Idk.

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk

Griffin

Journeyed there and back again
Is this to rid ourselves of our credits since the site will be revamped and we'll start from scratch? ? If so, I'd suggest a really high percentage ;-)

P.S.: @Amaryllis, thank you for the generosity

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
Is this to rid ourselves of our credits since the site will be revamped and we'll start from scratch? ? If so, I'd suggest a really high percentage ;-)
Well Danica wants to get rid some credits, but she's a rich lady :D I'm not sure everyone wants to do the same.

In the end, maybe we just leave it to the judgment of people and let everyone participate with a donation of their choosing.

btkong

Journeyed there and back again
Staff member
The credits won't be reset from scratch, people will keep what they have, I'll just have to divide everything by 10k or 100k to make them more workable, and modify some of the interest settings, etc, so people get far less credits every day than they do.

I will tackle the whole system and put up a legit rewards system in place with some nice goodies that you will actually want to trade in for. I just need to get the new site up first and some of the major lists updated.

But in the meantime, this credit giveaway is a good idea :)