Introductions!

samalam_91

Mixes poisons and sharpens knives with Kylar
No worries :)

If you click on your username at the top of this page, there is a signature option.
Thanks, I don't have that option yet. Maybe I will get it when I'm allowed to have a profile picture :)

MrMarbles

Fought a battle in the name of the old gods
I was excited when I first got on this website and thought my custom signature (under my username) was "A moogle." Muggles are also ok, I suppose :p

alicia

Warded demons with Arlen
Hello everyone, I'm Alicia, just got signed up. Some of you may have seen my name at the SciFi forum as I signed up there last week as well.

I read in many genres, but Fantasy and SciFi are my favourites.

Oh and I use English spelling, because I live in the UK.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello everyone, I'm Alicia, just got signed up. Some of you may have seen my name at the SciFi forum as I signed up there last week as well.

Hi Alicia :) Welcome to this forum! I sometimes use English spelling too, as I also live in the UK :happy: (although sometimes I make words up, if the mood takes me ;))

samalam_91

Hey Alicia :D I'm Sam
I only joined the forum at the weekend so I'm new too, everyone has been really welcoming so I'm sure you will have a great time here as well.
I'm from the UK too :)

alicia

Warded demons with Arlen
Hi Sam, Nice to see several of us here! Does anybody know, do I need a certain number of points before I can upload an avatar? I gave it try and got a pop-up that I didn't have permission.

samalam_91

Hi Sam, Nice to see several of us here! Does anybody know, do I need a certain number of points before I can upload an avatar? I gave it try and got a pop-up that I didn't have permission.
Yeah, I think you need to have a certain amount of points or to have been a member for a certain amount of days. I had permission after about two days :D

Richard

Hung out on a briar with Honorable Jorg
Hello and nice to meet you Alicia.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member

Nuomer1

Journeyed there and back again
It's funny how many members are from the U. K. And Washington state.
I am (currently) from Sunderland, UK - just down the road from Washington (UK) the original family home of a certain George Washinton (properly, George Wessington, but spelling was a bit unreliable in those days) that some Americans may have heard of.
The UK is where it all began! We think we are important! (and we're right!)

alicia

Warded demons with Arlen
I was having fun imagining Atlanta as a new continent. Just have to break off some of the southern states into the gulf...