Is it Wayne?

WEC Publishing

Possibly a Darkfriend
Check out the Nexus Of Kellaran trilogy, or Soul Dead And Green Eyes fantasy books by Wayne Edward Clarke. I dont only promote these books, but I love them fully. He has a Sci-Fi series that also caught my attention, even though I am not a sci-fi reader I became addicted! I only wish there was more to read!
Also try out books by Raymond E. Feist, David Eddings, and Jaqueline Carey.

Last edited:

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
He has a Sci-Fi series that also caught my attention, even though I am not a sci-fi reader I became addicted!
WEC Publishing, would that happen to be Wayne Edward Clarke publishing? So your own books?
Gah, someone who claims not to be a sci-fi reader but who WRITES sci-fi?

kenubrion

Journeyed there and back again
Check out the Nexus Of Kellaran trilogy, or Soul Dead And Green Eyes fantasy books by Wayne Edward Clarke. I dont only promote these books, but I love them fully. He has a Sci-Fi series that also caught my attention, even though I am not a sci-fi reader I became addicted! I only wish there was more to read!
Also try out books by Raymond E. Feist, David Eddings, and Jaqueline Carey.
You certainly are profilic Wayne, that's a lot of books you've written. Good luck.

WEC Publishing

Possibly a Darkfriend
Everyone here is not understanding. I am not Wayne.
I work with him, and I do not write any part of his books. What I said was the truth, I am not a sci-fi reader, but his writing brought me into reading that genre.
Stop assuming and be constructive.

WEC Publishing

Possibly a Darkfriend
Gah, someone who claims not to be a sci-fi reader but who WRITES sci-fi?
I am not Wayne. I work with him closely and obviously ended up reading his work. So technically this isnt self publishing, however I do understand how it might be walking the line of the rules here and I will gladly remove the post if it will cause headaches for other people here.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moved all of this to a new thread rather than clutter up the other one.

@WEC Publishing maybe check out the Marketing Strategies for Authors section. Yeah I know, you're 'not Wayne', but even so, you might learn something.

Is that constructive enough?