It's been a long time -- update

btkong

Journeyed there and back again
Staff member
It's been a LONG time, guys.

Sorry!

Been involved in some work projects the past 2 years and it's sucked all my time. I haven't been around, though I've lurked a bit. But my very bad!

1) I'll post a few updates of some of the books I've enjoyed the past couple years (I haven't been going on a crazy rampage like I used to pre-2018).

2) I'm also going to make a few more admins (from the mods) so they can ban/delete trouble makers.

3) I'm going to update this forum software to the latest version to fix any bugs.

If you guys have some requests for some additions/changes or anything, post them here :D

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Good to see you around Ben. It's been a while indeed. I hope life has been treating you well!

I haven't got any requests besides the ones you already mentioned. Especially points 2 and 3. If point 3 also fixes the problem with new members not being able to sign up, that'd be great.

btkong

Journeyed there and back again
Staff member
seYea, there was a spam problem before. The new security settings screwed up the registration. I will try to update the entire forum with new software versions within a week or so. Hopefully this will fix the registration problem.

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
@Silvion Night -- I've made you an admin as well (along with @Alucard), so you can help deal with issues as needed.
Much obliged Ben!

EDIT: I can now moderate the forum as need be. The only issue that currently persists is the issue around new members not being able to join.

Last edited: