It's February 2018 : What SF book are you reading?

kenubrion

Journeyed there and back again
Still reading Beyond the Aquila Rift, a short story collection of Alistair Reynolds' sci-fi. Good thing this astrophysicist decided to write because he's got the best imagination.

Hand of Fear

I’m reading Children of Time, it’s hard to express how much I’ve been enjoying reading this book. I honestly cannot think of a single bad thing about it, the book is so well written and easy to follow. Sometimes with SF books, authors can go into to much detail and over complicate things Tchaikovsky doesn’t do this.

The main thing I like about this book are the
Spiders
I honestly started to believe they were actual people, and both are interwoven together so well. Their world and sociology are particularly interesting, and how they developed overtime.

I haven’t finished the book yet but I would highly recommend reading it (if you haven’t already) and I know it’s early but I think this will easily go down as one of my favourite books of the year !

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m reading Children of Time, it’s hard to express how much I’ve been enjoying reading this book. I honestly cannot think of a single bad thing about it, the book is so well written and easy to follow. Sometimes with SF books, authors can go into to much detail and over complicate things Tchaikovsky doesn’t do this.

The main thing I like about this book are the
Spiders
I honestly started to believe they were actual people, and both are interwoven together so well. Their world and sociology are particularly interesting, and how they developed overtime.

I haven’t finished the book yet but I would highly recommend reading it (if you haven’t already) and I know it’s early but I think this will easily go down as one of my favourite books of the year !
WOW, STOP THE PRESS!!!

We both really liked the same book.

kenubrion

On a whim I started a book that has been forgotten at the end of my Kindle TBRs, and I am loving Shadowline by Glen Cook. Another why did I wait so long moment. And it turns out that it's part of a trilogy.