It's May 2020: What fantasy book are you reading?

ReguIa

Journeyed there and back again
@rudyjuly2 I've read the first two so far, started the third a few weeks back but couldn't get into it. Decided to continue with Wheel of Time instead (on book 7). The Desert Spear was solid but overall I preferred Warded Man, however bits and pieces of book two were phenomenal.

rudyjuly2

@rudyjuly2 I've read the first two so far, started the third a few weeks back but couldn't get into it. Decided to continue with Wheel of Time instead (on book 7). The Desert Spear was solid but overall I preferred Warded Man, however bits and pieces of book two were phenomenal.
I thought I read a thread on this site where people were disappointed in books 2 and 3. Wouldn’t be the first series I gave up on midway but we shall see.

afa

I thought I read a thread on this site where people were disappointed in books 2 and 3. Wouldn’t be the first series I gave up on midway but we shall see.
I've heard that, too, somewhere but can't remember where, i.e. that the series goes downhill after the first book. That's what prevented me from every starting it.

However, it supposedly ends well.