KINDLE SALE 99 cents/pence Kingdom Come: Book 1-Abaddon

stephentrayner

A farm boy with a sword
So, after a 13 year period of procrastination,( that did involve the arrival of 2 children to be fair) I dusted off the original manuscript, originally called "Revelations End", did some re-editing, and self published "Kingdom Come: Book 1- Abaddon for Kindle!

An experience both exhilarating and immensely scary!!

NOW ON AMAZON FOR $0.99/£0.99 FOR THIS WEEK!

"Choose to survive! Fight to Live!

Armageddon was just the start!

Scrabbling for survival in a world gone dark, one man's unexpected discovery will set him on a journey for answers through war and chaos...against enemies known when the world was young but long dismissed as myth.

Hanging on at the edge of existence, being human will take on a whole new meaning."

Taking the post-apocalyptic theme beloved of so many writers, Kingdom Come-Book1:Abaddon lends it ,I hope, a fresh take and twist of fantasy.

Taking it out of many of the well-trodden tropes, it drops the action in a contemporary setting with protagonists bounded in the real world of today, and the antagonists...? Well, let’s just say that Armageddon really brings out the big guns!

Available now on Amazon for all Kindles and apps for 99cents/pence this week, and you can of course get a free sample as per the usual Kindle set up

I am very interested in feedback and reviews from as many folk as possible so please reach me through here if interested. Please do feel free to give me feedback as i've tried to give you a book that lets your imagination build the characters as much as the prose does, and action and pace that keep you flicking on.

Thanks, Stephen

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Hate to break it to you, but no one here is going to read your book if you just shamelesly self-promote. The other authors on this forum tend to stick around and contribute to the forum, that's why their stuff is read by the rest of us.

Also, you just copy-pasted this post from the one you made a few days ago where you asked for people to review your work. Not cool man. If your next post is again a copy-paste of this one I will delete it straightaway.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
But well done posting in the correct sub-forum ... it's something not many achieve! :)

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
yeah, there's that I suppose.

stephentrayner

A farm boy with a sword
Apologies, certainly not intentional and i'm certainly here to contribute around.....in that vein if there are any current forums covering British urban fantasy a point in the right direction would be appreciated....e.g. Alex Verus, the Hellequin chronicles, Iron Druid series, and the apparently hugely under-rated Kate Griffin and the Midnight Mayor series?

My time to get on here is unfortunately squeezed due to work a lot so my navigation skills have not yet developed through...though they will improve! ;)

jo zebedee

Journeyed there and back again
Apologies, certainly not intentional and i'm certainly here to contribute around.....in that vein if there are any current forums covering British urban fantasy a point in the right direction would be appreciated....e.g. Alex Verus, the Hellequin chronicles, Iron Druid series, and the apparently hugely under-rated Kate Griffin and the Midnight Mayor series?

My time to get on here is unfortunately squeezed due to work a lot so my navigation skills have not yet developed through...though they will improve! ;)
I'm sure if you started a thread here, some people might respond. Two other big sff sites with a UK bent are the Sffchronicles.com and sffworld. Sffchronicles tend to be more active in their discussion threads, though. Just go and start a thread (but be careful about self promotion on both of them - sffworld, like here, has a promotions board. Sffchronicles will boot you off at the first whiff of it.... ) Reddit fantasy and fantasyfaction both have big, active communities.

Time is the killer. Better to get to know one or two forums well than spread yourself so thinly you can't keep up.