Logout Timer

fl1pper

Got in a fistfight with Dresden
Is it just me or has the automatic logout timer on these forums been reduced? It's driving me nuts to have to login every time I come back to the tab on my browser.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
I never get logged out at all on any device. I come straight to the forums, though, not usually stopping at the main site.

I usually use Firefox, either for Windows 10 (at work) or Mac (at home). Maybe if you say what device/settings you use, someone who uses the same can chime in with advice?

fl1pper

I never get logged out at all on any device. I come straight to the forums, though, not usually stopping at the main site.

I usually use Firefox, either for Windows 10 (at work) or Mac (at home). Maybe if you say what device/settings you use, someone who uses the same can chime in with advice?
Ah OK, you've answered my question just by saying it doesn't happen to you. Must be at my end and I do use relatively obscure operating systems and a lot of privacy/security addons in Firefox. Weird thing is that it wasn't happening last week and doesn't happen on other sites. Thanks for replying, I'm off to figure out what has changed on my end. :)

fl1pper

Now that is very weird. Fourteen hours after I wrote that last message and I'm still logged in. The computer Gods are mocking me :confused: