name of fantasy novel about a mirrored mountain range, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoName

A farm boy with a sword
Hello all,
I read a novel when I was a kid, it was probably 1994 or 1995 I got from the library. It was titled Stations of the Wall or Beyond the ___ Mountains.
The plot seemed like the guy had to leave his village with a group of people and travel up this mountain and their was a mountain mirroring their movements. So it was two mountain ranges like one hanging upside down over the other.
The cover was hard cover and just had a painting of a forested mountain range. I remember listening to Jimi Hendrix and it blended perfectly with this book. I have been wracking my brain over this for a while now.
Any info would be great! Thank you

Antoxx

Journeyed there and back again
Hello all,
I read a novel when I was a kid, it was probably 1994 or 1995 I got from the library. It was titled Stations of the Wall or Beyond the ___ Mountains.
The plot seemed like the guy had to leave his village with a group of people and travel up this mountain and their was a mountain mirroring their movements. So it was two mountain ranges like one hanging upside down over the other.
The cover was hard cover and just had a painting of a forested mountain range. I remember listening to Jimi Hendrix and it blended perfectly with this book. I have been wracking my brain over this for a while now.
Any info would be great! Thank you
Sounds like you took too much acid man. :)

le.corbeau

Possibly a Darkfriend
the guy had to leave his village with a group of people and travel up this mountain and their was a mountain mirroring their movements
This bit reminded me of a The Soul Master by Graham Dunstan Martin. It starts off by people reporting to have run into what seems to be a giant mirror surrounding their land which seems to have appeared practically overnight. IIRC, there is then a group of people investigating these reports and run into this mysterious border in a mountainous terrain (but on a meadow, I think).
Obviously, this book doesn't match your proposed titles. However, there's another (unrelated) novel by Martin which is titled The Dream Wall which you may mix up?
The book's cover looks like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.