Crazy Cat Lady
This came up in another thread so I thought I'd start one here. What authors will you never read again (and why)?
- Mercedes Lackey (took me far too long to realize she writes the same book over and over again)
- Terry Goodkind (should be obvious)
- Terry Brooks (his books just aren't that good, maybe because I first read them as an adult)
- L.E. Modesitt, Jr. (another one who writes the same book over and over again)
- Sharing Knife books from Lois McMaster Bujold (I still like her Chalion universe books, though -- but the Sharing Knife tried to meld romance with fantasy and I don't think it did either particularly well)